With offices in Los Angeles, Bucharest, and Munich, J2 Innovations is growing and offers many business opportunities. We strive for a leading position in these future digital market segments, combining our strong state-of-the-art software technology with a high level of customer focus and service excellence.
Owned and backed by Siemens but managed as an independent legal entity, J2 Innovations combines financial stability, entrepreneurial freedom and a unique growth story in a single exciting company. We believe in small, fast moving teams and agile processes to gain immediate impact in the market.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work within our Professional Services team. The team consists of junior/senior developers and applications engineers to help create solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will have eight or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of technical program management, client-facing skills, and expertise in reporting to stakeholders. The Project Manager is responsible for organizing and load balancing activities for the Professional Services team. The project manager will manage multiple initiatives and ensure the outcomes and delivery times are aligned and synchronized with various teams across the organization.
Your job - challenging and future oriented
- Manage team workload by distributing upcoming development tasks and projects according to priorities.
- Serve as point person for managing customer relationship, requirements, and meeting project deadlines.
- Coordinating with cross departmental resources to ensure automation and reporting objectives are being met.
- Work with Core Software team to help scope future features and enhancements.
- Responsible for maintaining our project management software and reporting tools.
Intrapreneurial and agile
A successful candidate operates effectively in a fast paced environment, takes ownership of deliverables, demonstrates leadership, provides exceptional customer experience, and has superb communications skills.
The work is extremely rewarding and impactful, both for our customers and organization. It will provide a platform for the successful candidate to bring positive change to our industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to further build out a growing team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-8 years in a corporate project management or program management role.
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast paced/dynamic tech environment.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Required knowledge of MS Excel, and ability to learn additional software tools as needed.
Interested? Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
J2 Innovations is a technology leader in building and IoT related software. With its powerful and open FIN framework software, users can operate, monitor and control equipment and automation systems in small to large buildings. J2 provides its software framework to OEMs, system integrators, resellers, installers, and end-users. This means FIN Framework can be found in the software systems of many leading players in the building automation market.