The worldwide market for building and IoT related software applications is fast growing and offers many business opportunities. We strive for a leading position in these future digital market segments, combining our strong state-of-the-art software technology with a high level of customer focus and service excellence.
We are expanding our team of brilliant digital thinkers, software developers, and stars in sales and business development to lead digitalization in the industry. We believe in small, fast moving teams and agile processes to gain immediate impact in the market.
We’re currently looking for an entrepreneurial thinking and energetic Vice President of Sales Americas with a digital mindset and relevant experience in both CxO and technology sales. We are also looking for addtional sales representatives to be part of our new team of passionate, customer centric, FIN evangelists.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Your job – challenging and future oriented
- Be a Star in selling the FIN framework.
- Sell our building and IoT related FIN software to small and large OEMs, system integrators, resellers, installers and major end users.
- Sales to larger OEMs requires systematic identification, prioritization, intense collaboration and deal closure with major corporations.
- Have a good balance between CxO level selling skills and technical know-how is required.
- Systematic funnel management, creation of a sales toolbox and strong leadership are key to success.
- In-depth collaboration with Product Management and our development team is required to feedback customer and market requirements and support in shaping the future roadmap of our organization.
- Be ready to travel to build relationships with your customers and educate the world about FIN.
Intrapreneurial and agile
- Act as a leader in a complex environment with many stakeholders.
- Create a team that strives for excellence while maintaining a fun atmosphere.
- Be proactive in the daily business, improve and move things.
- Focus on “learning by doing” versus long-lasting analysis.
- Work within and further foster an agile environment.
- Be ready to go the extra mile.
- Your work will contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred but not required.
- Experience in building technology and/or automation may give you a head start.
- You are a digital native. An affinity for new software and IoT business models and technologies is clearly visible on your CV. Ideally you worked already in a corporate or professional start-up environment.
- Experience in CxO and technology sales, as it is the core of the job.
- Leadership experience required, ideally gained in Sales or Business Development.
- A strong entrepreneurial drive means you always strive for the best outcome, take risks and manage your scope of responsibility proactively, you are a self-reliant person.
- Your willingness to go the extra mile sets you apart from others. You want to achieve things in future without losing your human touch.
- Strong communication addressing different levels. Be able to stand the pressure. A winning personality able to collaborate effectively in global teams and exercise influence in intercultural environments.
Contact us at email@example.com.
J2 Innovations is a technology leader in building and IoT related software. With its powerful and open FIN framework software, users can operate, monitor and control equipment and automation systems in small to large buildings. J2 provides its software framework to OEMs, system integrators, resellers, installers, and end-users. This means FIN Framework can be found in the software systems of many leading players in the building automation market.